Check Iqama Expiry Date – Every one of us is well familiar with the fact that the validity of iqama is 1 year. Iqama expires just after one year that’s why you need to renew your iqama before its getting expired. According to new rules & regulations, there is not iqama expiry date printed on Iqama. That’s why you need to check Iqama Expiry Date online before its getting late. You will be penalized If you pass your Iqama renew Grace period. The penalty amount depends upon how much you are late.
Check Iqama Expiry Date
Now the Expats of KSA can check Iqama Expiry date with the help of Absher online portal. Not only you can check Iqama expiry but also can check iqama validity, renew your iqama, can apply new iqama, and lot more.
There are a number of methods available online to Check Iqama Expiry Date 2020. Here on this website CheckIqama.org, we are going to describe each and every method one by one. Let’s get started.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Absher Account
Here comes the step by step guide about How to Check Iqama Expiry Date with Absher Account. All you have to follow the steps one by one as mentioned.
- First of all, start with launching the official website of Absher. Click on the button below to start launching the Absher Online Portal.
- Once the portal launched click on the Individuals as shown below.
- If you can read & understand the Arabic language, please proceed. Else you need to switch the language from Arabic to English.
- Now you need to enter the username/Iqama Number, password, & Captcha Image code to Check Iqama Expiry Date.
- Once you entered & submitted all necessary data then you will receive a four-digit verification code on your mobile.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code as shown below.
- Once you are done with the successful verification of code all you have to scroll down. There you will find the option “Query Iqama Expiry Service”. Tap/Click on it.
- Final Step – Now you need to enter your valid Iqama number & Captcha Image Code & click on view.
Note: You will find as a result “Iqama Expiry Date”. If the date is green then it means your Iqama is still valid, active & not expired. Otherwise, if it is red then it means your Iqama has been expired you need to renew it as early as possible. If you have passed your grace period you will be charged fine.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Account
As we mentioned earlier there are a number of ways to Check Iqama Expiry Date. Now we are going to reveal a unique and easiest method to Check Iqama Expiry Date without having an Absher Account. With this method, you can check expiry date in both Hijri & Gregorian calendar. But one this is mandatory for this method & it is
- “Internet Banking or Bank Account”.
In this comprehensive guide, we are using Al Ahli account. And there is nothing wrong to say that the overall procedure is same for all banks.
Follow the step by step guide about how to Check Iqama Expiry Date online.
- First of all, login to E-Banking Accounts simply by providing the username & password.
- Once you are successfully logged in. Navigate to the “Settings”. available under the Home Section at left side.
- Now at the “Setting” page, you need to click on the “ID Expiry Update” that is the very first option.
- Now at the very next user interface, you will see the Iqama Expiry Date in Hijri & Gregorian Date.
1 thought on “Check Iqama Expiry Date”
HOW TO CHECK iqama expiry date of my private driver